Get your brand and message out there with our custom-printed magnets. Whenever someone opens the fridge, filing cabinet, locker, or practically any metal appliance, they’ll get a little reminder of your business and exceptional services. It’s an affordable way to keep your brand front of mind with customers. From magnetic business cards to button magnets or custom-shaped magnets, there are countless ways to spread your brand name and contact details.
To order your custom-printed magnets today, call us on 02 9749 1966.
How to Create Standout Magnets
Getting The Most From Your Magnet Printing
Just about any business can benefit from the power of magnet printing. An average family of four will open the refrigerator twenty times a day or more! That's twenty exposures for your business name every day for every household that has your magnet in it.
Where can you stick your magnet? Just about anywhere that's metal.
- Filing cabinets
- Vending machines
- Cars, trucks, and SUVs
In other words: get those magnetic business cards out there!
- Hand them out at conventions and trade shows.
- If you have a storefront, leave a stack of magnetic business cards at the registers and encourage customers to take them.
- Holding an open house, special sale, or special event? Include a magnetic business card with each invitation.
- Add a magnetic business card to each piece of mail you send.
- Make sure every customer receives a magnet. It's a small token, price-wise, but customers will appreciate the gesture. And it's often easier to generate repeat business than to ﬁnd new clients! A magnet will help current clients keep your business in mind.
- Give a stack of magnetic business cards to complimentary businesses. If you own a pet store, for example, you can place your magnets with veterinarians, groomers, and dog sitters. Do the same for complimentary businesses in your storefront and create a targeted advertising network.
- Team up with a complimentary business and create magnetic business cards to advertise both! If you own an ice cream store and you make magnets with the hamburger joint next door, both businesses will beneﬁt for half the cost.
- Hand out magnetic business cards during parades, sidewalk sales, and street fairs.
- Give a stack of magnetic business cards to your local Chamber of Commerce or Visitor's Center. Folks who aren't familiar with the area will be able to ﬁnd you quickly and easily.
- Be creative! Cover a company vehicle in stickers and encourage people to help themselves when you're parked.
Don't limit your customers to just one magnet. There are lots of places around the house and around the oﬃce where your fridge magnet can have a huge advertising impact. When your name and contact information is in front of a potential customer each and every day, you can bet that you'll be the ﬁrst person they call when they need what you oﬀer.
Make it easy for potential and returning customers to contact you with a magnetic business card. You'll save the customer's time -- they won't have to ﬂip through the phone book or search the internet to ﬁnd someone who suits their needs. When you make a customer's life easier (even in little ways) it pays oﬀ. They'll be back to patronize you again and tell friends and family how great you are.
Be sure to keep plenty of magnets on hand -- you'll be amazed at how fast they disappear into homes and oﬃces to decorate appliances, metal cabinets, and lockers.